2008年2月9日土曜日

Home Party chez Seba-chan♪

Today xis-xis and I went to Sebastian's house and we did a great french home party there :)!!! It was so awesome! There we met up Sebastian,his gf, Kanako, Maxime,his gf,Chika,Mathias and Matthieu would join us but he was still too drunk to come lol so after all he couldn't...mmm...zannen! Seba-chan and Kana-chan cooked very nice Galette and Ratatouille! It was all amazing! yum yum ;) Arigato Seba-chan and Kana-chan! ;)

Ratatouille!!!! I love it and I used to eat a lot when I was in Germany :) OH and we also had nice french chi-zu and needless to say...was all cool! ;) miam-miam!

Before we went to Seba-chan's place we went to Shinjyuku and did some shopping...erm......who would buy that kinda thing? lol morelike who would wear such...I was just wondering.

This one is also...wtf is that!? lol and besides it's quite expensive...mein gott Japan lol
It was very nice day anyway lol xD

0 件のコメント: